Since we are just starting out, I thought that we would start a blog to keep all our family & friends up to date with what is new and exciting in our lives. It will be a great way to keep a record of what happens in our life.
After the big day on 03/08/2008, we of course went on a honeymoon. Jesse and I spent about a week in San Diego, CA. It was so much fun. We enjoyed a lovely evening on a dinner dance cruise. We enjoyed dancing in the moonlight and everyone on the cruise was congratulating us on the marriage. I will never forget when Jesse went to the bathroom and a drunk German Man tried to break the door down to get into the bathroom. It was one of those slide in doors. (You know it slides into wall) I remember Jesse yelling "Hey, hey I'm in here!" I was laughing so hard because I was able to see the bathroom door from our table. After returning to our table, my husband said " I darn near peed all over the wall trying to keep the door closed." I will never forget that evening. It was amazing.
Jesse and I didn't have our own camera. I remember clearly that one of the first things we did after getting off of the airplane and getting our rental car was...finding a target, to purchase a camera. These were the first pictures we took with our new kodak camera.
1 comment:
BEST German Bathroom Story EVER!
Post a Comment